© 2014 Mozingo Enterprises. All rights reserved.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY BRAND WE ADVERTISE
Diamond Buying Education:
Beyond the 4 C's
- Carat weight, color, clarity and cut are all very important aspects of a diamond, but it is important to know the other factors that influence a diamonds price.
- Though two diamonds may have the same carat weight, color and clarity, it is unlikely that the value of each will be the same for a number of reasons: the quality of polishing, the symmetry and whether or not the diamond has flourescence.
- It is very important to note which gemological laboratory certified the diamond you are considering, as this has a signifcant impact on the value of the diamond.
- It is important to develop a strong relationship with the store you are working with so that you can gain the knowledge that person has acquired throughout their career with diamonds.
LIKE OUR PRODUCTS?
Give us a call at
- When considering the purchase of a high quality watch, it is important to make sure the funtionality of the watch matches your needs.
- Know the background of a watch manufacturer to ensure that the materials used in production are materials that will last a lifetime.
- Our watchmaker has over 30 years experience working on high end swiss watches, including Audemars Piguet, as pictured at bottom right.
Tiffany & Co. was started as a stationary store and did not focus on jewelry until over fifteen years later.
The Cullinan diamond is the largest rough diamond ever discovered at 3,106.75 cts.
Vacheron Constantin is the oldest watch manufacturing company, which strated it's operation in 1755.